At MySkin Laser Clinic, we are invested in improving our clients’ lives by creating carefully crafted individualised skincare plans. Our treatments commonly include facial thread vein removal, which is known to cause a range of redness appearances on the surface of the skin due to veins that have harmlessly burst below the skin’s surface. Thread Veins and Spider Angomia (spider veins) are often found on the cheeks and around the nose.
To encourage our clients to lean into pampering and self-care, we offer thread vein removal treatment options using Candela Light technology. Each member of our team is clinically trained in the use of this type of laser technology that targets areas of veins and redness in order to diminish their noticeable appearance.
Each treatment plan begins with a patch test in which the laser is teamed with your skin type and colour for optimal results, followed by laser treatments that use heat to target problem areas. After a single treatment, our clients report noticeable differences, and those results only continue to improve as additional treatments are administered inside our modern boutique skin clinic.
Allow us to offer compassionate care and help you to improve upon your self-image as you rebuild your self-confidence. Beautiful clear skin is possible, and we cannot wait for you to embrace the skin you’re in.
Thread veins (small blood vessel near the surface of the skin) on most parts of the body can be treated. The most common treatments are for superficial veins on the face, neck and chest areas. As the treatment relies on absorption of light by the haemoglobin in the blood, the most effective results are seen with light skin. The lighter the skin, the more pronounced the contrast between the vessel and the skin, making treatment easier.
The results vary depending on the type and size of thread vein present, but our clients typically experience either complete thread vein removal or decreased size. Overall, your skin will appear more glowing and healthy!
The actual treatment lasts for up to 20 minutes, but you should plan to be at our centre for at least an hour.
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different, so our clients’ reports tend to differ. Generally speaking, the laser feels like a quick pinch from a rubber band.
Depending on your skin and hair types as well as your desired results, our clients typically visit our clinic once per month for up to four treatments.
We are happy to provide all of the documentation proving the effectiveness and safeness of the treatment.
1. CLINICALLY TRAINED: Everyone on our team at MySkin Laser Clinic is clinically trained to perform all of our skincare treatments. Many of us have also experienced them ourselves!
2. PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE: When you walk through the doors of MySkin Laser Clinic, we want you to immediately feel a sense of peace and calm. Before starting a treatment, we not only want to learn all about your skin, but we also want to learn about you. You are at the heart of our boutique skincare centre.
3. CENTRALLY LOCATED: Located at 95 Newhall Street in Birmingham, MySkin Laser Clinic’s location was chosen for its abundance of natural light as much as the ease with which our clients can visit our space.
4. PROVEN RESULTS: When our clients choose to pursue skincare treatment, they are doing so because they want to experience results. And, we can confirm they do! For example, we remove up to 98% of unwanted hair for our laser hair removal patients.
5. CARE & COMPASSION: Our appointments are spaced so we can always offer a relaxed, personalised experience to each of our clients. We want to uncover the problem areas of your skin with you, and we want to create treatment plans that allow you to experience your desired results. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do, and we always feel honoured to offer a space for them to boost their self-confidence and self-care.